The Self Storage Association (SSA UK) is the principal trade association representing both self storage operators and industry supplier members’ interests in the UK.
The mission of the SSA UK is to:
- Set the standard for the industry.
- Promote the self storage industry in the UK.
- Provide industry specific research.
- Provide a lobbying forum to promote industry interests with statutory bodies.
- Provide a forum for discussion and debate between members through a network of events including the annual conference, and regional meetings.
- Raise awareness of the benefits of self storage and promote best practice within the industry.
- Number of FEDESSA member facilities: 810
- Estimated Number of total market facilities: 1.077
- Total current rentable sqm: 3,493,000
- Floor space per capita: 0.054
For further information on the SSA UK or if you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us we would be happy to help.
Contact Person: Rennie Schafer
CW5 5SZ UK