Governed by its own board, the YSN is an official working group of the SSA UK.
Membership is on an individual not business basis so one business can have multiple members as part of the group.
To encourage the growth of young people in the self storage industry through networking and professional development.
YSN Mission is:
- To increase the number of young people engaged with the Association
- Attract more buy in from employers to support the network
- Engage members through personal and online methods
- Provide training programmes specifically targeting new entrants and young people
- Increase awareness and use of technology in the industry
Members meet 2-3 times a year but outside of this, most of the networking takes place in Slack groups where the network share best practice, gain insight into other companies experiences and knowledge base, or simply ask questions.
The group regularly contributes articles for the European quarterly magazine, UNLOCKED and has produced video content for the wider SSA UK membership.
We seek members from across the industry representing large, small, independent and supplier members. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK. If you want to be involved – we want to hear from you! Apply for membership now by clicking on the image below.
Alternatively, contact Hannah Speed at SSA UK, [email protected], +44 (0)7539 969841 or +44 (0)1270 623150.